Drive More Traffic to your Website Now...
...without spending more advertising dollars!

Submit to over 100,000 Search Engines and Directories...

... and constantly evolving!  This is more  than any service or software!  But what really makes this important is that  unlike many others, our database of engines is constantly maintained.  In a  typical 6 month period, over 90% of our database is completely recycled!  Our AISubmitâ technology makes AddWeb the only software that can correctly submit to many complex search engines, including Yahoo, Snap/NBCi, HotBot, AOLSearch, DMOZ(Open Directory), and many others.

All the majors..  and the less significant engines as well!
While it is true that over 90% of the traffic comes from a few major search engines, the other 10% comes from thousands less significant  sites.  AddWeb submit to those majors... and the small ones, too!